During my career I have been lucky to work with a wide variety of collections, ranging from anthropology and natural history, to pop culture and contemporary art. As such my teaching style is adaptable and I feel comfortable teaching in both object-based and visual arts collections.
My work has involved:
- Curriculum development and lesson planning.
- Programme development and management, including through fixed-term projects,
- Delivery of museum and gallery sessions via talks, tours, storytelling and workshops.
- Developing gallery interactions using safe materials.
- Arts education using artist materials in the studio setting.
- Developing and delivering teacher training.